Colorado, Here We Come!

Colorado, Here We Come!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Green & White... Our New Guest Room

So the one main thing we have been lacking in our current apartment is a functional guest room.  Our current second bedroom consists of two large desks, a bookcase, an old dresser, and more random things that we have compiled over the years.  Our new place however, has a separate office and guest bedroom so I have really gotten excited about decorating it! I will be using my old bed from college and an old dresser that my grandmother gave me.  I have decided on Green and White as my theme.  Here is a preview of what I have purchased so far...
Quilt (the green is a lot greener than it looks in the picture)

New Shower Curtain

Pillow to go on guest bed

I think we may hang this in the bathroom or downstairs

Curtains for Guest Room

Keeping with the Green and White theme, I purchased these napkins at Stein Mart for the dining room! So Excited!

I also have some pictures of items I found at Target that I may or may not go back and get.  I will try and post them tomorrow so that I can get everyones feedback.

Have a great night!

1 comment: